Monday, October 13, 2008

Summer update - Part 2

Sorry! My last update was forever long! But I couldn't leave out these last few summer activities.

In July we went to Lake Powell with Matt's family. We go every year. And every year we have such a blast. We wouldn't miss it for anything. It is the best vacation. Our boys love it. Max is excited for months before we go and can't stop talking about it for months. There is too many cute pictures. So I tried to narrow it down!









































As you can see from the boys faces; we love Lake Powell! Max and Porter spend every minute in the water or on the boats. We can't wait for next year :)
My Injury - I had to post this one for my family to see. Long story short, a few days after we got back from Lake Powell, I dropped a utility trailer on my ankle. I lucked out and didn't break anything. But, I basically scalped my leg and banged up my ankle and leg. They couldn't stitch it because it was too wide. So I have spent the last 3 months taking care of an open wound. As of the first of October, the wound finally closed up; but I am still left with a huge ugly scar. I guess I should be happy it wasn't worse :)

August - Max turns 4!!
I can't believe we have a 4 year old. He is growing up too fast.








So there's a quick summary of our summer. I left out a ton of fun stuff. But that's what I get for not updating my blog more often.

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love their faces (and the sleepy photos too). What fun!

This weekend Max saw a rainbow and said, "We saw a rainbow at
Porter and Buzz's house too!"

merathon said...

looks like a great summer!

that is a nasty wound there. i have so many scars on my legs now, mostly from stupid daredevil things i did in college, but the worst one of all is from running into a corner of a DESK of all things! just the way that it hit and tore into my leg i almost passed out from the pain.

Jennifer said...

MATT YOU ARE OFFICIALLY NOT ALLOWED TO BE A DENTIST FOR HALLOWEEN...

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Fun summer Thanks for sharing!!