Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Indoor Soccer

We decided to sign Max up for indoor soccer. We thought it would be fun for him to have some kind of activity to release some energy since we are so cooped up inside during the winter. He has never played soccer before, but he loves any kind of sports. So since his cousins were signing up too, we thought it would be fun. Here's a picture at their first game. Max, Brock, Boston and Jett. I think they were all so excited just to be wearing the jerseys and soccer socks :)At first Max was a little hesitant. But as the game went on and he caught onto the concept, he opened up a little more. It was so fun to watch them. Max actually scored the first goal of the game. I don't think he meant too, but he was pretty excited when he realized it was him.
His cousin Brock scored a few goals and Max scored a few more. They had a blast. And we had a blast watching them. We can't wait for next week. (Hopefully he will take off his jersey long enough for me to get it into the washer :-)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

So fun! I love the parent spectator boxes.

Mikesell Family said...

I have to say Buzzy is quite the player! I was so glad the boys got more in to it once the game started. Don't you love how I didn't even know which goal was ours. I guess that's why Brock takes after me in that aspect:) I think soccer is way more fun to watch than T-ball because there is more going on. I think the boys even liked it more.

Soggy in Seattle said...

He looks so cute in his uniform! I bet he was excited to wear it. That's fun he gets to do it with cousins, it's great to have family so close!

Brian & Kerrian said...

That looks way fun Michelle, I was just trying to remember that website you told me yesterday. Can you email it to me if you get a chance??? My email is bkhalling@gmail.com. Or I might call you a little later :) Hope you have a great week.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Buzz can really play soccer. It has been fun to go watch the boys. Just an FYI to you Michele Nordstrom rack opens April 2. R u Going:) LOL