Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentines Day!

We had a fun Valentines Day this year! Max had a little Valentines Day party at school where they exchanged Valentines cards and made fun crafts. His teacher Miss Elke is so fun and creative. Here's the cute Valentine that he brought home for us. The back had two coupons. One good for 1 big smile and one good for cleaning his room :) I can't wait to use those! He was so excited for the candies that he gave to his friends and the candies he received. He also made a cute Valentines box to hold all of his treats!
I couldn't get them to take a normal picture! They are such cheeseballs!

Matt got his usual box of See's candies since he loves good chocolate. And we exchanged a few other gifts.



But I just had to post a picture of my gift :) I have wanted a pair of cowboy boots forever. And Matt found the perfect ones and surprised me. I think they are the cutest boots ever. Matt took a picture of me in them. But it was early in the morning and the picture did nothing for the boots! So here they are. Since I was wearing my boots, Porter had to have boots on too. These are Max's boots that we got from his cousin, JT. He's all ready to go!!We also celebrated our 6th Anniversary on Sunday. I can't believe it's already been 6 years. So much has happened in these last 6 years, but it also seems like it was yesterday that we met. I have to say that I definitely feel like the luckiest girl in the whole world. I have the best friend ever and I get to be with him forever. Matt is one is a million. And I am thankful every day that I have him. And even better, we have two little guys to share with us in our fun.

6 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

Well we went to Del Taco with your boys tonight, my kids had so much fun. Alyssa felt pretty important because every time Alyssa went to play Porter would call her back. She thought she was babysitting. The boys are seriously in heaven when they are together.
I am seriously jealous of those boots. They are FABULOUS! The pic is cute, but they are even cuter in real life. I LOVE the leather. If they come up missing...check my closet:)

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Michele, I love the pictures. It's funny when I was younger, I always wanted a cowgirl jacket with the fringe on the sleeves and front. I saved my money when I was little but never got one. I am glad you got your cowboy boots at a young age. What a nice surprise.
The boys were so fun and were so good. Thanks again for sharing pictures.

Soggy in Seattle said...

6 years already, wow time is zooming! Congrats. You new boots are so cute, good job Matt! The Valentine's you got are so cute, I love that the coupons are for something good!

Jennifer said...

The boots are awesome. When are you going dancing?

The Hulls said...

Your boys are so cute! And I love your boots! Happy Anniversary too! We miss you guys. When the boys were over at my parents they called us on skype. Reese loved talking to them, well at least seeing them, I don't know how much she actually talked. :) Love you guys and miss you!

Hunt3on3 said...

Hi Michelle! I came across your blog and sure miss seeing you! You can check out our blog at hunt3on3.blogspot.com
Autum