Here's a few pictures of our cute little guy, Tate. He was 6 weeks old. He is so happy and smiles all the time. We love to talk to him and watch him smile and get so excited to see us! His whole face lights up as he talks. And he is so interested in anything that is going on around him. He's so cute and we are having so much fun watching him grow.
Max loves playing the Wii. It is so funny to watch him get so in to it! It's below freezing outside, but he has to have his shirt off :) 
And of course, since his big brother has his shirt off, Porter has to play with his shirt off too :)

2 comments:
He is so adorable! I think my favorite thing about number three is how much the older two love him and help. I have been watching some video I have of Tyson's first few months. Paige rocking him and singing to him, Preston feeding him. I love it. Cute family.
Such cute pictures. I love Porter and Buzz reading to Tate.
Post a Comment