Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Our three cute boys!

Life has been so fun at our house with our new little one. He is such a cutie! And it is so fun watching him get bigger everyday. He is growing so fast and changing each day. Max and Porter love him so much. I love watching them interact with Tate. Max just wants to talk to him and make him smile and talk. It's too cute to watch.
This is Tate at 5 1/2 weeks.
I tried to get a cute picture of all three boys, but didn't have much success. Porter was chewing gum and wanted to show me every few seconds. And Max loves to make goofy faces :) So here's the best we could get.

Porter is so big now!! He and Max love to play together. And it has been so nice that they can keep eachother busy :) He loves to talk to Tate. He such a sweet little guy!

As soon as Max and Porter are near Tate, he turns towards their voices. He loves to watch them and is easily entertained by their craziness. Max loves to talk to Tate and watch him smile and talk. Max can always get the biggest smiles out of Tate!It's so fun seeing him smile and talk now. We can sit and talk to him forever :)

Our friend's JB & Mary sent this cute hat that Mary made to Tate. I love the cute little ears on top. Thanks guys! We love it.

6 comments:

The Birds said...

I love that hat!! Your boys are all such dolls.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Such cute pictures Michele. I love the way Tate talks and smiles.

Mikesell Family said...

Oh my gosh he is just growing too fast. He is adorable. I think your boys are entertaining to everyone:) They always make me laugh.

Mary said...

JB thought the hat would be too small! Looks like Tate is growing into it (:

He is SO cute. I love the pictures of the boys together.

The Hulls said...

Oh man, he is growing so fast!! All your boys are so stinkin' cute! We love you guys and miss you!

Familia Bethers said...

It's so nice to see you all doing so well! Tate is such a handsome little guy! Congrats again!