This fast Sunday we had the opportunity to bless our little guy, Tate. He looked like a little angel in his blessing outfit! It was such a special day. We are so lucky to have this sweet little one in our family. He is so sweet and happy. He lights up the room and makes everyone smile. We love him so much!
Pops and Grandma Suzie (Matt's Dad and Mom)
Papa and Nana (Michele's Dad & Stepmom)





6 comments:
Michele, I love the pictures. I'm glad you got some with Grandma Betty's blanket. I will copy and send oe to her.
Aww he looked so cute that day! Love the pics
Oh man he is so cute! He is getting so big, I swear he looks different than a week ago when we talked to you guys on skype! I wish I was there to hold him and talk to him! He looks so handsome in his little blessing outfit! We love and miss you guys!
I love his blessing outfit. I can't belive how chubby he is!
Michelle, I found your blog off of Betsy's. What cute pictures of your family!
Michele,
E-mail me and I will send you an invite. annikabtaylor@comcast.net
Post a Comment