Thursday, February 25, 2010

2 month check-up

On the 16th we had Tate's 2 month check-up. He was actually 10 weeks at the time. He is growing so fast and getting so big. After the nurse weighed and measured him, she sent us to the room to wait. She came in a few minutes later to ask if she could re-weigh him because his weight had jumped up soo much!! I laughed as I knew the weight was correct. He is huge!!! He now weighs 13 lbs 9 0z. and is 23 in. This puts him in the 90th percentile. I guess I am happy that he is healthy and growing well, but I am sad that he's not a little newborn anymore. Before I know it, he's going to be crawling all over the place!!

5 comments:

The Birds said...

Congrats on the 7 years! Your dress was beautiful. What a chunck little Tate is. He is getting so big. I loved it when my boys were little butter balls. They look so cute. Before you know it all the baby fat will be gone and you'll be so sad.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Tate is growing up way too fast. What a cutie.

The Naylors said...

Adorable!!!!!
Also love the wedding pics, you two are so cute together!

Mikesell Family said...

Little Tate looks so darn cute in that bumbo chair. He is adorable. I love the wedding pics too.

Mandy said...

Tate is adorable! I can't believe he can sit in the chair all by himself. I can't remember what those chairs are called...but they are great! Lexi loved sitting it hers.
That was fun to post the wedding pictures! You guys sure haven't changed much in 7 years!