I'm sure that no one really checks our blog any more since it's almost been a year!!! What happened??? Well basically, three kids threw me for a loop. Life got crazier and crazier as Tate got older, mobile and more and more busy. Something had to give in my life. And unfortunately, it was the blog.
But I'm back and going to try and redeem myself. I have a heavy weight on my shoulders that keeps pestering me to update and keep track of all of our fun memories. So I'm going to make another go at it!
But first off, I need to make our blog private again! So if there is anyone out there that I don't have on my private list, please leave me your e-mail or call me and I will add you on. I'm going to go back private in the next week.
Anyways, a few catch up posts will hopefully follow shortly :)
Monday, March 21, 2011
Yes, Really, It's actually a new post :)
Posted by McInnes Family at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So glad to see your update. Your boys and my grandsons are darling. Keep up; the good work.
Good to see an update! Your boys are so cute. I think you have my email -- maryrichards79(at)gmail(dot)com.
What a darling picture of your boys! Glad you are back in the blogging world!
Post a Comment