Thursday, April 7, 2011

July 2010

Riding on the Mortensen's old fire truck in the Riverton City 4th of July parade

   


Diving for Dollars at the Riverton Pool for the 4th of July



 McInnes family 4th of July pool party
Grandma Suzie and Tate


 Uncle Buster and Max

 Alyssa and Tate

 Hay stack dive at the Riverton Park for the 4th of July

 Fireworks with the family


 
Max's new best buddy, Tiger



 Playing at Papa and Nana's house



And lots and lots of fun days playing outside with friends.
Porter and his best buddy, Avery, our next door neighbor :)

3 comments:

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

What great pictures. I love the one of Buzz asleep with Tiger on his leg.

The Birds said...

That is so awesome you got to ride in the parade. I am sure your boys will remember that forever.

The Birds said...

Where did all my blogger friends go? Am I the only person in the world that does not have a facebook page?