Saturday we got dumped on with snow! It's so beautiful, but it is soo freezing! But, Buzz could care less how cold it is outside. All he wants to do is play in it! We lucked out and the power happened to be out at Matt's work. So, Dad got to come home and play. Which meant shoveling snow, making snow angels and building a snowman. Good thing Matt's such a good Dad. (I think he had fun too. :)Poor Duke! He's Buzzy's target for snowballs. Duke actually loves it :) He has a blast jumping in and out of the snow.
Matt & Max making snowangels and a snowman!!
Porter thinks the snow if pretty cool too. It must be if Buzzy likes it soo much. He just watches everything that Buzz does. He practically jumps out of your arms to try and play with him. It was so bright out that we couldn't get any pictures with Porters eyes open. But he was so happy to be outside. :)

2 comments:
Michele- I love your blog page too! I have to say I can picture Buzz rifling snowballs at any target! Porter is getting so big, and what a cutie- can i have him! :)
missy
I love that Matt just drops Buzzy in the snow. Cute video. Porter cracks me up.
Post a Comment