This is our new baby kitty! Buzz was so excited to show me our new kitty. He loves it, pets it, feeds it and puts it in his cage. Maybe someday you will all have to come see it :). Yesterday, he also told me that we have a baby rabbit too. We can have as many new animals as he wants as long as I don't have to take care of them. J/K.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh how cute is that? He is so funny. I think I could almost see that cute little kitty in his hand by the expression on his face. What agreat imagination! Just hope he doesn't ask for a Hippo for Christmas!! So cute!! Hey when do I get to babysit??
I love his idea of pets! If only I had thought of that sooner we wouldn't have had to get rid of 3 dogs:)
Michele! Your family is the cutest ever. :) I'm so excited I can keep up with the McInnes family like this. Thank you for including me. Have a Merry Christmas and I'll talk to you soon. ;) Please tell Matt I said hi and give your babies kisses for me.
Wow! That is a really cute baby kitty! Buzz sure is lucky!
Post a Comment