Saturday, March 22, 2008

My three wild boys!


Matt decided to sell his motorcycle and use the money to buy some toys that our whole family could enjoy! So, he bought 4-wheelers :). He says it is because "Buzz wanted them". I think it is because Matt has been brainwashing him for the last few weeks showing him different motorcycles and ATV's. But Buzz was so excited that he finally got his 4-wheelers. We have only had the chance to ride them around our neighborhood. But each time, both boys are so excited. Yesterday, Matt took Buzz and I rode Porter around. Porter loves it!! When I tried to take him off, he wanted right back on with Matt. He's 11 months old and already loving the wild things. We're in trouble!!

1 comments:

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Sounds like fun! It is amazing how boys have no fear! It will be so much fun for your family if this crazy weather ever warms up. Of course I am cold at 75 degrees. So bring on 80 degrees.