Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Sunday

Here's a few cute pictures of the boys from Easter Sunday! It's so crazy to look at pictures of Porter next to Max. He is soo big! I can't believe that he is going to be 1 in a few weeks. This last year has flown by!


We had so much fun watching the boys Easter morning. We had a little trail of jelly beans that led from Max's room to their Easter baskets. Porter thought that was the coolest thing ever! Candy actually in his reach! He couldn't shovel the jelly beans in his mouth fast enough :)

Buzzy and his love for animals!! He didn't want to eat the peeps. He thought they were too cute. He wanted to put this one peep back with his other friends because he (the little peep) was sad being all alone.
These are the crash cars that Max specifically asked for. He is already so hard to buy for. He knows exactly what he wants down to the smallest details. At least Porter is still easy to please. Just give him food and he's happy. Especially anything sweet :) We had such a fun day.
After church, we went over to Pops and Grandma Suzie's for the annual Easter Egg Hunt they had at their house. And of course, we ate too much yummy food. And then we went to my Dad's house for another Easter Egg Hunt and more food!! We had a fun day. Hope you all had a Happy Easter too.

3 comments:

The Hulls said...

Holy cow!! They are too cute! I love Buzz with his peeps, he's so funny! I can't believe how big Porter is! They look so handsome in their Easter outfits! I can't wait to come home in May and see you guys! Tell Max and Porter hi from us and tell them we love them!
Love,
Nate, Jennifer, Reese and baby boy!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Wow such cute kids. They just get cuter and cuter. Looks like you had great Easter. Are kids not the best thing ever. That is so funny about Buzz and the peeps. Maybe this could be his new pet!

The Naylors said...

What cute boys you have. I can't believe he is almost one. I swear we were just pregnant together.
Holly