Friday, March 7, 2008

The sun has finally come out!



Even though it is still freezing outside, my boys can't get enough of the sun. Everyday Max asks me if it warm now. (Meaning, can I wear my shorts, tanktop and flipflops). Not quite yet. But it is so nice to have some sun. Porter thinks he is a big boy now. As soon as the door opens, he makes a dash for the door. And he wants to get on whatever bike or scooter he sees first. Any bets on when he will take his first trip to Instacare?? He's a wild one. No fear at all.


3 comments:

kassie said...

I just wanted to tell you that your boys are so cute!!!! I love looking at you blog and your videos of your boys are so funny.

kassie said...

If you want me to I will make you a header. I have some really cute blue and brown stuff!Let me know

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Michelle I love the pics of your boys they are growing up so fast. I can't wait until we can get together for a pool party at Betsy;s and see you all again. I am ready for warm weather too. Enough of the snow and I love snow. Take care and Happy Easter.