Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Buzzy's 1st T-ball game

Saturday was Buzzy's 1st T-ball game! He's has been waiting for this day for the past year! He loves baseball. And frequently wants us to play with him. He's outgrown playing inside because he hits too hard and it's been too cold to play outside. So we are excited that he gets to play on a team now. He loves it. Most of the boys live in our neighborhood; including Boston and Brock (his cousins). Porter thinks his big brother is so cool. Mainly because of the hat. Porter loves hats.
I think the best part is watching all the team dog pile after the ball. Then most of those that didn't get the ball end up in tears :)
Porter just had fun playing on the sidelines with the mit and the balls.

I can't believe he's so big!! This picture makes him look so old. He's officially a big boy now. Crazy how fast time flies. Before I know it I'm going to be stuck at the field all day Saturday with two boys in baseball. Crazy!

9 comments:

missy :) said...

I can't believe how cute they are at the ball field! Buzz looks like he was made for it! I love the dog pile! I'm excited he get's to play!
It's wierd to think he is so old now! We'll probably see ya at the field! Tell Buzz he looks soo tuff!
missy

The Hulls said...

Buzz sure looks good in his t-ball uniform! When we come to Utah I want to go to a game! We're coming in 3 weeks!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

Buzz sure can play ball. He is a natural. And I am sure you will see many baseball games in your future. It goes so fast so enjoy it. Buzz looks so handsome in his uniform. GO BUZZZ!!

Jennifer said...

Your ball weather is much better than ours. Chase played his opening season game in the snow this last weekend. The games this week have been in light rain. Maybe I shouldn't fight Dave so hard about moving to California. I could sure use some sunshine right now!

Mary said...

How much fun is that! I can't wait for T-ball, soccer, etc with our Max. Your boys looked so all-American on the field, too.

C.J.JACK said...

Wow...they have both grown so big! It seems like yesterday that C.J. was playing with Mac in that league. We can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks! I think Porter looks a lot like Matt, at least in his eyes. They are both so cute and we can never forget how hilarious Buzz is. Say hello to everyone for us and know how much we love you!

Familia Bethers said...

Matt & Michele! This is the Bethers (from LLU), and I hope you don't mind that I am viewing your blog and leaving this note! I saw your link from the Wilcox's page, and was excited to see your family photos! We'd love to get back in touch, if you'd like, email us at reybeth95@gmail.com, or our blog at http://familiabethers.blogspot.com

Soggy in Seattle said...

Hi Michele, it's Melody (LLU)! I found you on the Wilcox's page, it's great to hear what you're up to, your boys are so cute. I would love to catch up, our blog is molen3.blogspot.com. Hope to talk to you soon!

Brian & Kerrian said...

Hi Michelle!!! It was fun to get your "comment." Those T~ball pics are fun!!! Hope your having a great week!!!! Let's get the boys together again soon k!!