We have had abnormally nice weather for winter in Utah. But it all came to a sad end on Saturday morning. Sad for me; but not for the boys. They love the snow. As soon as there was enough snow on the ground to play in, we were outside in it!
Afterwards, the boys enjoyed a well deserved warm bubble bath!

6 comments:
I think the same thing about how kids aren't fazed by cold. I go out for 5 minutes to take the dog potty and I think I'm going to have frost bite by the time I'm back inside. We got our first snow on Saturday. Not even an inch but enough to cover everything in a white dust. Very pretty. And Matt is the coolest for taking you buys on sled rides like that!
Ok so I haven't been to see the lights since Alyssa was a baby. It was a little to cold for her, but it's changed a lot it looks like. Gentry would love to get a 4 wheeler to go sledding. Maybe someday. PS good job on your blog back ground! Um I'm retarded and just have a white background now. Oh well.:)
Your post looks oddly familiar to me somehow :)! I am mad we didn't take the kids downtown before now... It isn't going to warm up either! Slacker Mom, maybe next year
Cute pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!! Thanks for the Christmas card it was so cute.
I like the new background for the blog. I am also wishing that I had a four-wheeler to take around the neighborhood to sled with. Bryan wants one with a blade to shovel all this snow we have been getting. AHHHH!!!! Poor guy, he is on his own this winter with that task.
Totally looks like fun! It's always better playing in the snow when someone else is doing the work, right?
Post a Comment