Monday, December 15, 2008

Temple Square!

On Friday night, we went with our next door neighbors to Temple Square to see the Christmas lights. I love to go every year, but I always find an excuse so that I don't have to brave the cold weather with little kids. So, I was so excited when they invited us to go. Every year I am so amazed at how many lights there are. It is so beautiful! And we actually had above average weather. A nice 45 degrees (not bad for Dec. in Utah). All the kids! All bundled up and cozy. Max is best buddies with their little girl, Laney. They are in pre-school together and love playing any chance they get.
Our next door neighbors! (Hopefully they don't mind making our blog.) They are the best! We have so much fun hanging out with them.
Tyson and Max in the Tabernacle.

They have an amazing Nativity scene there. I think it has been there a few years now. But it is so neat for the kids to see. The reflection pond was so beautiful. They had lights floating throughout the pond and a Nativity scene in the middle.

We had a great time. Good friends, good weather and beautiful scenery. A good night!

0 comments: