Monday, December 1, 2008

Going Private!

So we decided to make our blog private. Send me an e-mail at mcinnesms@yahoo.com or leave a comment with your e-mail address so I can send you an invite.

7 comments:

The Bullocks said...

Hi, ya I'm a total blog stalker. will you send me an invite.
rkbbullock@hotmail.com

The Naylors said...

Send me one :)
hollyzmail@yahoo.com

Angie said...

Why is everyone going private? Do I need to? Let's get together next week. For reals!!!
johnsonhq2@comcast.net

The Birds said...

Cute, Christmas blog!!! I did get your invite, Thanks. I will send you one when I make mine private soon.

Mandy said...

Hey Michelle,
This is Mandy...Cortnie's little sister(tag along/third wheel). I connected to your blog from hers as I have a few times before I am at mandyjfrisch@gmail.com
If your throwing out invites, I'll take one. :)
My blog is jonmandyfrisch.blog...

Jennifer said...

djcwilcox@gmail.com

Soggy in Seattle said...

We would love to keep up, send me an invite at melodymolen@hotmail.com
Thanks!