So we have created a video game addict in our house :) We never thought that the Wii we bought our family for Christmas would be such a big hit. I thought it would be a little advanced for Max. But I was very wrong. If he could, he would play all day!! We have to set time limits! It's actually very entertaining to watch though :) I guess at least he is up and moving around.
Here's a cute clip of Max and his friend Kimball playing boxing. I should also add that Max is getting very good at the Wii. Most of the time he can beat both Matt and me. Sad, but true!
I asked Max what he wanted to be yesterday and he said "A Giant!" After a few questions from me, he said "Maybe I changed my mind. I think I want to be a Bowler." I think he may be playing a little too much Wii Bowling. :) I then asked Porter what he wanted to be when he grows up. And he said "Cook, cook." And asked me to put on his apron :) He still loves his kitchen and whips us up some yummy noodles and fruit snacks all day long. What a cutie!

3 comments:
That is so funny. I let my boys watch the video and Brock said "Is that me?" I hear Boston saying "No Brocky that's Kimball." I laughed cause they can't ever tell each other apart, let alone with other kids.
The boys are so cute playing wii! It's amazing how quick kids pick up skills, especially video games (go figure)! You can send your little "cook" over to our house any time, we're always up for a tasty treat!
We got the same thing for our boys. It is hilarious to watch and my boys kill Ry and I in every game too. We will have to get together and have a Johnson vs McInnes Wii party....Also, You HAVE to show me how to make those capes. Could they be any cuter? I had no idea you were so domesticated (is that even a word. Loves..
Post a Comment