My little Batman and Superman are best buddies!



Max really thinks he can really fly. He actually gets some pretty good air off of the ottoman.

But then of course, Porter has to do everything that his big brother does. He's not quite big enough to jump off himself. So Max steps up as big brother and helps him "to fly".

They are so cute together sometimes. Nothing makes me laugh harder than when they get eachother laughing.

And then they switch capes and the chaos starts all over again.


I love these cute moments when they are best buddies. I have to remember these times throughout the day when they are fighting like cats and dogs. I guess that's just what happens when you have a brother. :)
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love your capes! You did a much better job than me. Thanks for letting me copy you!
Your capes are holding up well! Good job. Your boys are so cute, I'm glad they play so well together (even though I'm sure they have their days). It's amazing how fast they're growing up!
I still want to make some for my boys. They are so cute. Call me....
Love those action shots!
Michelle, I love your pictures. The capes are so cute on the boys. Great job sharing your pictures with us. Thanks so much.
Post a Comment