Wednesday, April 8, 2009

On to the next sport!

Max finished indoor soccer! I think he was most excited to get his trophy. He really did have a lot of fun playing and by the end was really getting the hang of it. We will definitely play again.

As soon as soccer ended, Spring Baseball started. He played T-ball last year and really enjoyed it. So he was excited for his first game Tuesday night. It's so funny to watch them play. All of them get to bat and then they field for the other team. Which basically means they dogpile for the ball. It's pretty cute :) And as before with soccer, I think he is more excited for the uniforms. This year they are the Colorado Rockies!

Hopefully we will continue to have some nice weather and we can enjoy the games outside.

3 comments:

Soggy in Seattle said...

The weather looks great for baseball! I love that you keep your boys so busy - if they're anything like Kaya they have tons of energy to spare. Miss you guys.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Michele,
Send a picture to Grandma Betty now that she is in Colorado and Buzz is on the Rockies. Love the pictures. Keep up the good work.

Angie said...

Hey lady,

I love baseball. Noah is on the Dodgers. Ryan was stoked..Let's get together. I still want to make superhero capes...