Saturday, April 18, 2009

Porter's 2nd Birthday!

Our little guy turned two this week! I can't believe how fast these past two years have gone. He's getting soo big :) He has been really excited for his birthday. And all he wanted was "candy". But he was excited to open the other presents he got too. (I think Max was more excited than he was).

He had a fun day playing with his new toys. And then that evening his grandparents came over to celebrate.

This is Porter telling us he is 2!

We are so lucky to have Porter in our lives. He is such a funny little guy. He makes us smile everyday. He is just a happy-go-lucky guy and always has a big smile on his face. We love the cute and hilarious things he says. We call him a little parrot because since he was 1 he literally copies everything we say. You can get him to say just about anything. And even though he is growing up, we can still get him to say anything. We love to hear him talk. He has the cutest voice. We especially love to hear him say "Porter"!! We love having him around and we love watching him grow up!!

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

That is the CUTEST cake. I love the way he says Porter too. It's my favorite!

The Hulls said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PORTER!!! I feel so bad that we didn't call, it was even written on my calendar and I still forgot. That is a very cute cake! We love you guys and miss you! See you in about a month and a half.

Familia Bethers said...

Looks like you are all doing great! Happy birthday to your little man. Time does go by so fast, doesn't it?