It's crazy to me that the summer is already winding down to an end :( Max went back to school August 10th and to me this means summer is almost over! Max was so excited to be going back to Mrs. Elke's class. He loves her class and has so much fun. It wasn't hard to convince him to head back to school.
Every year we take his picture in the same spot in front of the door so that we can see how much he has grown from the year before. It's crazy to me how much he has grown. Not just in size, but he is such a big boy now. He really is a good little guy. He helps out so much and really can take care of himself and do so much by himself now. It will be so nice to have him as a helper when the baby comes.
Since his school is just around the corner, he loves to ride his bike or his scooter to school. And Porter thinks it's pretty cool to to tag along with his big brother.
These two get pretty crazy out there. You would never know Porter was in a cast a month ago. He cruizes pretty fast on his little scooter. You try and protect them and make sure they don't get hurt. But I think little boys just have it born in them to be wild and crazy! What is there to do but watch and laugh :)
Max is the craziest of all!! He's now on to doing tricks too. This is him getting ready to do a jump! He had to make sure I was ready with the camera to get his big jump :)

2 comments:
I love being a mom, there is no greater calling in the world. But, thank goodness for school. I have to say I am actually able to clean my house again. I am glad Max is loving school. Mrs. Elke is the greatest!
Cort
Buzz, you are so good on the scooter and you are too Porter. Keep up the good exercise! Love, Grandma Suzie
Post a Comment