Monday, August 24, 2009

Our best buddy, Duke!

Most mornings the boys wake up, eat breakfast and then help us let Duke out and feed him. They love their buddy Duke. They load up their trucks and head outside to drive them in the grass and play with Duke for a while. I always thought having a dog would just be another headache. But I couldn't imagine what these little boys would do without Duke. They love to play outside with him. Max loves animals so much and asks me every day for some sort of animal. And since I am not ready to deal with any other animals yet, it's nice for him to have his buddy Duke.

4 comments:

Soggy in Seattle said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe school has started already! Is Porter missing Max while he's at school? Thanks goodness Duke can keep him company :) Your boys are darling & I'm so thrilled that Porter is doing so well with his cast off. It's so cute to see him scooting around. How are you feeling? I hope you're still having a good pregnancy, where's the belly photos?

Mary said...

That picture is so cute. Those boys are so much fun, with their adventures and jumping and smiles.

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

Love the picture with Duke and the boys big smiles. They are so cute. Love, Grandma Suzie

Mandy said...

We have the "dog argument" every now and then. I can't ever picture myself owning a dog. But I do think that if we got it when it was a puppy...I would grow to love it! Duke is the kind of dog my husband wants. I know they are good with kids! Maybe one day I'll give in and we'll get one.