Porter had his cast taken off July 13th and what a difference a month makes!! I had to post this cute video of Max helping Porter walk. The video was taken July 20th right after we got back from our Bear Lake vacation. During the vacation, little Porter's feet barely touched the ground. All of his aunts, uncles and cousins were so helpful holding him and carrying him around that he barely had to walk. We still thought it was hard for him to walk. When we got home Matt was trying to help him walk and noticed that if he distracted him with a toy, he would walk on his own. So his Big Brother stepped up to help too :)
Now, over a month later, you would almost never know he had a half body cast on for 6 weeks. He's back to his busy little bee self! He is all over the place. Running, climbing and doing whatever his big brother does. We still notice that his leg is a little stiff and he is a little bow legged. But it is definitely not slowing him down. We are so glad that he is doing so well and I am especially glad to be past that crazy stage in our life :)

2 comments:
What a cute kid!! I am so glad that he is doing so well.
Cort
I love the way Buzz is helping Porter and encouraging him. Great video, special memories. Love, Grandma Suzie
Post a Comment