Happy Birthday Max! Last month Max celebrated his 5th birthday. Crazy to say that we have a 5 year old. He had been looking forward to his birthday for months. And when the day finally came, he was so excited!
We started the month celebrating with Matt's family at the Fast Sunday birthday dinner. He loves being with his cousins.
We can't believe he is 5 already. But Max has sure grown up to be a good boy. It's so fun having him around. They each come with such different personalities. And Max keeps our lives very interesting. He is such a smart little guy and always keeps me on my toes. And he can be such a big helper too. I am so excited to have his help with the new baby. Happy Birthday Buzzy!

2 comments:
Michele, I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Your boys are adorable. They are so fun to be around. Love all of you.
I don't think I ever saw the bike he got. How cool is that?! I bet he loves it. Can you have him teach Boston??? Poor Boston is gonna be 12 and still need training wheels. By the way we had way fun last night!
Post a Comment