Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby update and catch up

My due date is tomorrow, Dec. 3 and this little guy has decided that he is not moving. I was sure that he was coming early since I have been having contractions for the last month and have been dialated for the last few weeks. But he has decided that he is nice and comfortable where he is. So, tomorrow morning they will enduce me if I don't have him tonight. The next post will hopefully be some cute pictures of our new little boy! Wish us luck :)

Since the last few months have been spent nesting and completely projects around the house, I have neglected my journaling. So here's a quick overview of some fun things we have been up to the last little while.

Picking pumpkins at the Pops and Grandma Suzie McInnes' house.

The boys had a blast raking the small pile of leaves we have in our backyard and then jumping in them. Hopefully in years to come we will have bigger trees and more leaves for them to play in. They sure had a blast and it kept them busy for quite a while.

We love to take at least one drive up the canyon during fall to see the leaves. This year they were so beautiful and it was fun to see the boys so excited to find the prettiest leaves!

Halloween just gets more and more fun as the boys get older. They get so excited to dress up and even more excited to trick or treat.

We went trick or treating around our neighborhood with their cousins, Boston and Brock.

It seemed like fall came and went so quickly this year. And before we knew it, the snow was here. As soon as there was enough snow to play in, they wanted to be outside in it!! Crazy boys.

This was as big of a snowman as we could get! But they loved it!

And now Christmas is right around the corner. We love putting up all of the Christmas decorations. It is such a fun time of year and it brings such a fun spirit into the house. The boys are so excited for Christmas and even more excited for their new little brother to come to our house.

4 comments:

The Hulls said...

Oh man, I'm so excited to get there and to see you new little boy!! I love the pictures of the boys raking up the leaves and the action shot of Buzz jumping in! I can't wait to see those boys! We love you guys and can't wait to see you all!

Al and Suzie McInnes said...

I love your pictures and I am so excited for our newest grandson to arrive. Love all of you.

Mary said...

Great pictures. I'm thinking about you and hope everything is going well (or went well if you've already had him)!

merathon said...

hope that baby is here VERY soon!

i decided that next fall you guys need to take a trip out to NC to visit us. we've got MORE than enough leaves in our yard to go around! (for the last couple months, patrick has bagged about 30 lawn bags each week that are FULL of leaves!) your boys would be in leaf heaven!