Tate Alan McInnes arrived Thurs. Dec. 3 at 3:12 p.m. He weighed 7 lbs. 6 oz. and was 20 in. Everything went smoothly and we are so excited to have him here. It is always such a relief to see their cute little faces and to know that they are here and healthy. This picture is from about a 1/2 hour after he was born. He was so alert and just wanted to see what was going on.
We are so happy to have little Tate here. He is such a cute little one. And we are enjoying every minute of having a new baby in our house.

10 comments:
that first picture is just too too cute. and i love the name Tate. it was on my list of possible names in case #3 was a boy. . . glad someone got to use it! i love that you have 3 boys to match our 3 girls-- good thing us mckinnon girls like younger men!
So darling! Congratulations!
P.S. I never thought your boys looked too alike but in that pictures,the older they are they looking like little twinners.
You make cute boys!
Oh he is adorable! I love the Porters smile in that last pic. You can tell how excited he is.
He's so sweet! I agree, the boys do look alike. Hopefully everybody is adjusting OK and getting enough sleep.
I am glad you are adjusting to #3. Tate is so cute! Thanks for letting us share in your day! You guys are just the cutest little family!
Congratulations!!! He's beautiful. What a nice Christmas gift :)
I love the pictures. Tate is such a darling baby. All three boys are adorable.
Oh man, he is soo cute!!! I REALLY need to come and see him! And all of you too!
Congrats! He is adorable & I love the name Tate. He looks like his big brothers already, you guys make cute boys. I hope you're adjusting to a family of 5, amazing! Keep the photos & updates coming (in all your spare time, right)! Lots of love!
I am so glad you posted pictures. It is so fun to be able to show Bry and the kids how sweet he is. Hope you are all still doing well. Let us know when ever you need anything. Babysitting??
Cort
Post a Comment