Everybody said that 3 kids was going to be so much harder than 2. I don't know. So far, I feel differently. But maybe it's because I have my big helpers. Max and Porter have been so helpful with Tate. Max loves to hold Tate and take care of him for me. And I really do trust him. Max is so thoughtful and loving to Tate. I can always count on him to sit on the couch and hold Tate while I get dinner ready or to sit and entertain him while I get ready or clean up. It has been so nice to see him be such a big boy and be so caring.

It's also been fun to watch little Porter with Tate. He is so cute when he talks to him. I love watching them interact. Tate's eyes light up when he sees his brothers come in the room. And it doesn't take much for Max and Porter to have Tate smiling from ear to ear.
I also love that Max and Porter can entertain eachother and keep eachother busy. They really do have fun together. Even though a lot of the time is spent arguing over toys, at least they are busy :) Really, what else can you expect from brothers.

So goofy!! These boys love their animals. Most of the pictures I take have their animals in them; because they are always with them! They carry their animals everywhere. And we usually have to take them in the car with us too. They love them so much and treat them like their real little friends. Lately Porter says, "Their crying, they want you to hold them." Or, "But they will miss me if I don't take them, their crying." I just have to laugh. I have also had to set limits on the number of animals on their beds or they would pile all of them up to sleep with them. They do each have a few favorites that trump all the others. Max has had Lamby since he was a little baby. And Hop Hop and Black Bear are pretty special too. Matt and I joke and say that he will have Lamby with him when he graduates :) Porter carries around Pup, Bear and Froggy most of the time. Maybe some day I will give in and actually let them have some real animals! They would be in heaven if we had a farm in our backyard :)One of the ways they love to keep busy is by building FORTS!!!! We love forts at our house. We usually have to build at least one a day. It's kind of a pain because their favorite place to build is right smack in the middle of the family room. And it entails using all the pillows off of the couch!! But I just have to smile at how excited their are building and how much fun they have playing in them!

And here's the animals again. Of course they would have to play in the fort too!!


3 comments:
You make CUTE boys! Oh, and three wasn't so hard until she became moblie. Plus I keep creating more projects for myself. And on that note, I have your vinyl for you next time I see you. Hope Cali was fun!
Cort
First - Chase would be green with envy if he saw that awesome cushion fort your boys built.
Second - I totally agree about how great those big helpers can be. It was the best decision ever to start spacing our kids out a little more. It makes life so much more wonderful!
Everyone looks cute as can be!
What cute, cute pictures. Such choice memories to keep of your sons.
Post a Comment