Monday, January 28, 2008

Big brother!


It's so fun to watch the two boys play together now. Buzz wants Porter to do everything that he's doing and Porter thinks whatever his big brother is doing is so cool!! I'm just waiting for the fights :) I know there coming. (There's the shorts and tanktop! And it's probably 20 degrees outside.)

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I am so there with you on the tank top and shorts. I just got so frustrated last week that I packed them all up and put them in a rubbermaid tote until spring. Brock was balling, but he got over it...after a couple days.

Cyndy Mikesell said...

I can't believe how much Porter has grown. We need more swim get together's at Betsy and Gentrys when the weather turns better so I can see them a little more often. Still up for baby sitting.

Chelsa said...

Your boys are super cute! You probably feel the same way about brothers as I feel about sisters! It's so fun to see them interact with eachother. Hope everything is going well.