Sunday, January 20, 2008

Christmas!

So I know that I have really been slacking at blogging lately. So now I have to play catch up. Here's a few pictures from Christmas Day. We had such a good day. It is so much more fun to wake up Christmas morning with kids. I was so excited to see their faces. My brother Matt and his girlfriend Lori were here from California also. It was so fun to have them here. Max loves playing with his Uncle Matty. He's such a fun Uncle! So here's a few pics of Christmas morning.


Porter immediately went for the candy! Of course :) He shoved the candies in faster that we could get them out of his mouth.

It's pretty sad when your child knows all the presents he wants before Christmas Day! Max had a very detailed list of exactly what he wanted. As soon as one present was opened, he was on to the next as quick as possible. This was the new gun he asked for. I think that Matt has more fun with it than Buzz!!

Uncle Matty playing with Porter.

Lori building a cool garage for Buzzy's new cars. We had so much fun getting to know Lori better. She is so much fun! She's an awesome cook and helped us make some yummy Christmas dinner treats.

Matty playing with Buzz. He's the best. He played all day with Buzz and Porter.

Porter and his cousin Ethan. We had so much fun watching all the new little cousins play. We had three new cousins born within 2 months of Porter. It's going to be wild and crazy at Nana & Papa's house in the next few years with all of these little ones running around.

0 comments: