Monday, January 28, 2008

The Daily Battle!


Just wondering if anyone else has the same daily battle? Everyday Max pulls out the same outfit. He wants to wear his shorts and tanktop. But it is below freezing and there is snow on the ground? I usually have to give in and then fight him for 30 minutes when I need to go somewhere. What a goofball. By the time summer comes, I'm probably going to have to fight him to take off his snowboots or something. :)

1 comments:

missy :) said...

Seriously- that is the cutest picture ever!! His grin says it all... Yep, I am SO cool in my awesome tank & shorts and my mom hates it! It's another great day in the "little boys world"! I wish I had an answer, but my kids walk around looking so special in the "fav" outfits- at least his looked clean!lol!
happy day! Oh- Porter is getting so big! It makes me sad- not that I don't love how cute he is.... but now he's like a little toddler!
lots of love
missy