I just had to post this picture! For those of you who don't know, this is lamby, Buzzy's best friend in the whole world. He takes lamb everywhere!!! He got Lamby when he was a baby and has not let go since. It's kinda cute, but can be such a pain. Anyways, this was taken by Buzz. He always asks if he can take a picture with my camera. And every time it is of his little buddy, Lamby. He poses him and everything. Kinda cute!! Someday when he is 16 or so we might have to get rid of Lamby somehow :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do you know that my kids have to take their "lamby's" with them everywhere too. They only do that because they watch Buzz. I think it's so funny. Brock keeps asking for a ring like Buzz's too. I guess they want to be like their cousin.
Jett has "lamby" too. He got it when he was a baby and I thought it was so cute. You pull the tail and it plays a lullaby. He still sleeps with it every night. I guess there is something special about lambs.
Chase is 10 and still sleeps with "Fuzz" his teddy bear and a blanket. I'm praying it will keep the girls away.
Post a Comment