Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! We hope that everyone has a great day and eats lots of yummy food. We are excited to be home for Thanksgiving this year and it will be nice to visit family around here. But we are also sad that we won't be traveling to California either. We will miss everyone there! Thanksgiving is on one of my favorite holidays. I love to eat lots and lots of food. But most of all, I love being around my family. We are so lucky and thankful for such wonderful family and friends. We are so blessed!

Max had a Thanksgiving Feast today at Preschool. And of course, being our picky eater, he picked his favorite, Mac n' Cheese. He loves to help! Ms. Elke, his teacher, does so many fun and creative things in her classes. We love her. I hope we never have to move until all of are kids are older because Ms. Elke is so awesome. And I love that she is literally right around the corner.

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I'm so glad you came with us to the movie. I was so glad you loved it as much as me. I can't wait for the next one...I wonder when it will come out? Anyway I love that Buzzy brought Mac and Cheese...that is so funny. I love Miss Elke! We have another year with her!

C.J.JACK said...

Michele, thanks for the invite. You blog is great...I wish I knew how to be more creative! Anyway, we'll see you guys in about 18 days! Wahoo!!!

4 Pack said...

oh I loved the pictures!!!!! happy kids and silly parents!lol!
missy