So as you can see, on the side of our blog we added a new Widget!! Kinda cute :)
I guess this means we are officially announcing that baby McInnes #3 is on the way! We are so excited and can hardly wait until the due date of Dec. 3. Actually I can't wait until we can find out the sex of the baby. I am about 3 1/2 months along and so far have had a pretty nice pregnancy. So hopefully this little widget on the blog will help everyone keep track of how fast this little baby is growing. Here's a picture of the ultrasound we had at about 9 weeks; just so there is a picture with the post :) 


7 comments:
Congrats! I am so excited for you & am glad to hear it's been a good one so far. Be sure to keep us posted when you find out what you're having, are you hoping for a girl? I'm glad we get to be pregnancy pals together!
Very exciting! A little girl would be so fun, but you do make darling little boys.
Congrats again!! What a great birthday present in a few weeks. I can't wait to find out what you are having. Hope you keep feeling well. What do the boys want? Boy or Girl?
Yea, so exciting!
Yeah! I can finally tell you congrats! Cort told me...a while ago! I am excited for you to find out what the baby will be!
Congrats Michelle!!!!! So fun for you guys!
We are so excited for you guys! I can't wait to check back and find out what you're having! I am glad you're feeling great and it looks like everyone is doing well, (other than Porter's break - that is). How's he doing?
Post a Comment