Porter has had his cast on now for almost 2 weeks and he is doing awesome. We went to the doctor last Thursday and he said everything is healing good and we will be able to have the cast taken off on Monday, July 13th :) Just in time for our family trip to Bear Lake that next weekend. He said that we would be really surprised at how much he started to move around, roll over and crawl. I honestly never thought that he would be moving around and happy at 2 weeks. He still loves to be held most of the time, but his disposition is so much better.I definitely never believed that he would even want to get down and crawl or move around. But he loves it!
I love how he says, "My weg. I broke my weg."

5 comments:
I just can't believe it how determined he is to still be a normal little toddler. Good luck for the next three weeks!
I can't believe that video. He's gotten so good with the cast! Thanks again for taking my boys on the field trip. They had a blast!
He is so stinkin cute, I just love the cast. You are such a great mom.
What a crazy rollercoater you've been on, how do you do it? He is such a little trooper & seems like he's pulling through with flying colors. Amazing! I hope the next 3 weeks zoom by so you can wash his leg - casts always stink. I hope you're feeling good & that baby #3 is doing well.
Sorry you have to endure the smell of pee for another 3 weeks. YUCK!! But we are glad that he is moving around a little more, to make it easier on you and the babe. Love ya little Porter.
Post a Comment