When we looked out the window yesterday and saw the snow coming down outside :( , I knew we needed a fun activity for the day! So, we headed to the aquarium. We have had a season pass for the past year that hasn't been put to very good use since Tate was born. Even though the aquarium is a little small, the boys absolutely love it!! And it's so nice to have a pass and not feel bad about only spending a few hours there. They have recently added a new penguin exhibit and South America exhibit. So, they are slowly expanding and there is more to see. We had a fun few hours. Even little Tate was very entertained!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Aquarium
Posted by McInnes Family at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Michelle-
I love those boys! They are so cute together! I am glad to see you are not stopped by the snow!! Even the baby Trout had fun! That's one good day:)
What a fun family field trip for the day. So glad you take advantage of this special time with the boys.
Post a Comment