Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Goofy boys!

I had to add these few pictures of our goofy boys!! The scary teeth and goofy eyes were treats they got from the Halloween party. Max really believed that he could shoot lightning from his eyes!

3 comments:

Mikesell Family said...

I am waiting for you to post your Disneyland pics. Did you guys have fun? I feel bad we didn't get to hang out with you. I hope you guys had fun. It was pretty busy that day. Your aunt Patrece is really pretty. I didn't say hi to her I think she was on the phone and we were hurrying to get on a ride before the parade. Anyway I love your costumes:)

Soggy in Seattle said...

Your boys are so cute! I love your Halloween photos, you guys look great. Moms really are superhero's, I'm just glad you got some recognition for it!!!

Cyndy Mikesell said...

So funny!! Such dang cute boys.:)