Last week, my friend and I took the kids to see Madagascar. I was a little worried because this was Porter first time at the movies. But he sat on the little booster seat and ate popcorn like a big boy. I think he sat still because of the popcorn. He will do anything for food! The boys loved it. I tried to find a poster of Madagascar to take their picture in front of; but no luck. So I decided on the next best, Twilight. And of course I saw it this weekend; twice :) I loved it. A friend of mine rented out a whole theatre for it. So half of the neighborhood was there. And then the next night Betsy's friend rented another theatre; and we had to take our husbands. We wouldn't want them to miss out! J/K. Matt was annoyed at first. But I think he really liked it. A must see!!!!
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Movie week!!
Posted by McInnes Family at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
what is up with everybody renting out theatres? isn't that expensive?
patrick took K & B to see madagascar 2 today as well and they came back singing, "i like to move it, move it!"
Post a Comment