We went to a Halloween party in our neighborhood with a group of friends. The boys of course had no problem deciding what they wanted to be. They have been dressing up as Batman for the past few weeks. But anyone who knows Matt and I, knows that we are the worst decision makers ever! We had decided the night before to be hillbilly's; but Matt's sister Betsy had the fabulous idea to have us borrow some Incredible's costumes from her friends. So we ended up getting the costumes right before the party. From the pictures, we all look pretty awesome. But Matt wasn't really happy with how "snug" the outfit fit in certain areas :). So the costumes ended up only lasting for a 1/2 hour or so. I sure had a good laugh. I thought they were cool costumes. And the boys thought we were even cooler. Max asked me if I could really stretch my arms and legs out :). I was the coolest Mom ever.
The kids had a blast with all of the fun games we had planned. They especially loved the creepy body parts we had them search for in the bowls. Max wasn't really sure what to think about it at first. But he kept asking for more. We had lots of yummy food and especially enjoyed the good company. We are soo lucky to have such good friends. Thanks again everyone.

2 comments:
Wow guys, you lool awesome! Matt that is way better than the "dentist" idea!
Those costumes you and Matt wore sure get around. I do have to say Matt you fill out the costume better than anyone that has wore it. LOL!! Teasing I heard the fun whole story. I love the family pic of your cute family. How cute your boys are.:)
Post a Comment