So we took a trip to California for my cousin Adams wedding last weekend. It was so fun to see family and enjoy the sunny weather. This first picture summarizes our driving experience. Porter and Max did awesome. Especially when entertained with chips, candy or any other junk food.
And the last day was the wedding. Adam and Kit were married in the Redlands, CA temple. I love this temple. We were lucky enough to live in Redlands when the temple was built and dedicated. And my grandmother had a big part of the dedication. I have such amazing memories from that time. It always makes me so happy to return to that temple. It was so fun to see so many of my family members. I miss them all soo much and can't wait to visit again. Thanks everyone for such a fun trip. We love you guys!

1 comments:
It looks like your trip was a lot of fun. It was good to see you for a few minutes. Hey if you need a tag a long to Disneyland you can always take Grandma Cyndy. You family is darling I am glad to know you all.
Post a Comment