Matt had his first river rafting trip with the YM at the Snake River in Wyoming. He left on a Thursday afternoon and came home that Saturday night. They had a fun group of kids that made the trip really nice. I was a bit nervous because Matt had never been river rafting. The water levels were extra high and extra fast because of all of the snow we received this year. And the water was freezing cold. They only flipped the raft once when he was in a small boat with one other kid :( But luckily everyone made it home alive and safe :)

Friday, July 3, 2009
Snake River
Posted by McInnes Family at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Now that is NOT my idea of a good time:) I'm a wimp. I'm sorry I haven't given you that video stuff. I am computer retarded.
nice! matt just looks like one of the boys!
i love whitewater rafting-- in fact, that's what i told patrick i want to do for my birthday this year, which is coming up in a couple of weeks! i'm not sure if he knew i was serious though...
Post a Comment