My aunt Patrice has been my best buddy since I was a little girl. We are only six years apart and she is more like my sister than my aunt. She has always been such a great friend to me. We were pretty much inseperable as little kids. I can still remember singing & dancing to Madonna and swimming all day during the summer with her. And my boys absolutely adore her and their family. They pretty much ask me everyday if we are going to Patrice's house :) I wish it was that easy to zip over to CA!!
So last week she came to visit! Her oldest daughter was at Young Ambassadors at BYU and her son was at soccer camp at BYU. So we were lucky enough to hang out with her and her two younger boys. One day we thought that all the boys would love the Dinosaur Museum. And they did!! We had a blast. Porter is still a little immobile, so he spent a lot of time scooting around in the stroller. But he loved it.We had such a fun day with them and it was so fun to have them here visiting. I can't wait for an excuse to make a road trip to CA to visit them :)
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
The best aunt ever!
Posted by McInnes Family at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment