Friday, July 3, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

Can you believe it??? I still can't yet! I think I will finally accept that we have 3 little boys when I am actually holding him in my arms! Yes, I am still in denial :) But, even though I am in denial, I am still excited to be having another cute little one. Seeing these cute ultrasounds brings everything into perspective. And I am so excited that he is healthy and kicking. We will have a wild and crazy house for sure, but at least there are cute :)

6 comments:

The Naylors said...

Yey for boys! Congrats! I am excited for ya :) He will be just as cute as your two other cuties!

The Hulls said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!! When I saw the pictures it made me think of when you told us at my parents house. He is going to be sooo stinkin' cute just like Buzz and Porter! Love you guys and miss you!

Angie said...

CONGRATS lady!! I was just gonna call you to see if you had found out yet and then I saw here. 3 boys...that is crazy, but awesome. I love boys!! I'll call you soon.

Mandy said...

Your boys are so adorable..what's one more? right?! I fear I am going to have the opposite problem. All my hubby wants is a boy and I have a bad feeling we are going to have 3-4 Girls!
That little boy will love having 2 older brothers to play with!

The Birds said...

That's so great!! I am so glad that he is healthy and can't wait to meet him. Buzz and Porter are going to be the best big brothers. What a cute baby count down ticker. Oh, and I forgot to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jennifer said...

Hey guys! Congratulations!!! You didn't want a girl really...way too much drama. You've got a good thing going with boys...