Yaahh! We officially have 1 week to go until Porter gets his cast off. Next Monday, July 13th at 3:00. We can't wait. And he can't wait either. Lately he says, "I go outside Mom. Take my cast off!" I wish :) He has been such a good sport and so sweet. But it is a chore! He wants to be held and he is so heavy. But it is too cute when he says, "I hold you back!" No one can deny his cute voice and face :) I can't believe how much he has adapted and how well he gets around in this crazy contraption. He has become so much more independent in the last two weeks. He crawls around so fast now and pulls himself up to stand next to everything. He also does a pretty good job at walking along too. I'm not sure how, but he manages. Here's a little video of his progress.
We even had some pictures of him riding a little battery powered 4 wheeler at his cousins the other day; but we couldn't figure out how to transfer the pictures :( (Thanks for your help Betsy!!) He just wants to be doing what all the other big boys are doing. Soon enough! We will keep you updated and let you know how the much anticipated day goes!

3 comments:
Wow!! It is amazing what they can adapt to. But I am so glad for you that the cast comes off soon. BRING ON BATHTIME!!
I'm sure that will be an amazing day for all of you! Yahoo! He seems like he's been a real trooper through it all. I'm sure there's a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes for you though, what a relief to get things back to normal. I'm so excited that you're having another boy, you will have a busy house! I hope you're feeling good, you look adorable!
I need to call you and find out the time... This will be a HUGE day for little man! I hope that he figures it out quick, because he's been patient long enough! The cute guys needs some freedom, plus he still needs a sleepover here with Buzz!!! Tell him I haven't forgotten! love you guys!
Post a Comment